Serving more than 5,300 companies annually, we are Kentucky’s largest provider of customized, business-first workforce training. From cutting-edge robotics to credentialing services for direct patient care providers, our innovative training programs enhance the skills of today’s workforce while building a talent pipeline for the future.
How It Works
Our Workforce Solutions teams are strategically located at all 16 KCTCS colleges, so they know your community and understand your challenges. Each team is made up of experienced professionals who will work with you to design customized programs or services that best meet your company’s specific needs.
Our partnership with you begins with a free consultation to determine your workforce development priorities. Next, our experts will:
- Administer assessments to identify gaps
- Provide a needs analysis
- Develop and deliver a customized training plan to meet your needs
- Connect you with available resources, including KCTCS TRAINS funds for eligible companies
What We Offer
We provide a wide variety of customized training and support services for businesses and industry. Here are just a few examples:
- Hands-on training in advanced manufacturing and the skilled trades, from Electrical Principles to the latest in Robotic Welding
- State-of-the-Art Training Facilities, Equipment, and Mobile Delivery capability
- Team Leader Certificate and other value-added supervisory management, leadership, IT, and organizational development training topics
- Health Career Credential Programs designed to grow your quality-driven, Patient Care Technicians
- Licensure Exams, Pre-hire, Hands-on, or Competency-based Assessment Services
- NEW Computer-based Training (CBT) and Hosting Services on dozens of the most relevant HR topics—or custom, CBT course delivery tailored to your organization
- NEW Registered Apprenticeship Services that develop employees capable of meeting your ever-changing needs
Building skills within your organization improves your bottom line by building the value of your current workforce. Well-trained employees feel more confident in their ability to perform the job well, work more efficiently, and make fewer mistakes. Skill investment also improves employee retention and reduces costs related to recruitment and onboarding.
Workforce Solutions is unmatched when it comes to flexible training options. Our anytime, anyplace training and support services are built around your schedule—and your employees’. We can customize your training plan with the following options:
- On-site training at your location or ours
- Day, evening, and weekend options
- Online and hybrid availability